Circulation Rules for Students
1. You can check out up to 3 books at a time.
2. Regular books are due back in 14 days.
3. Late fines for regular books are 10 cents per day.
4. You can check out reference books only if they are related to test prep.
5. Reference books are due back in 7 days.
6. Late fines for reference books are 25 cents per day.
7. Reference books may be recalled sooner than 7 days if needed.
1. Be Kind!! - to the books, the computers and the other people.
2. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED.
3. Do not distract others who are here to read or work. If your behavior is disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
4. You must have a pass from your teacher to come to the library during class.
PRINTING FROM THE COMPUTERS IN THE LIBRARY IS FREE.
PHOTOCOPIES ARE 10 CENTS EACH.
Computers are for school-related use only. Using them to check your personal email or social networking sites is prohibited and a violation of the Internet Usage Agreement. All students must complete Internet safety training before they are cleared to use the network.