Prom Date: April 29, 2017
Time: 8:00 pm - midnight
901 Cordova Station Ave.
Cordova, TN 38018
Cost: Tickets are $50 each
This year's prom theme is "Diamonds Are Forever" and the decoration colors will be red and black with lots of bling!
Tickets will be on sale outside the library during all lunches from April 10 - April 24. Each student is only allowed to bring one guest to prom. If you bring a guest who is not a student at MCHS, you must bring a completednon-student form (download here)
and a copy of the guest's ID in order to purchase a ticket for them.
There will NOT be a traditional photographer at prom this year. Instead we will have Photo Booth Bling
there providing an open photo booth for you and your friends to have fun with props. The cost will be $5 per photo strip/postcard. The photo booth will be CASH ONLY on site the night of prom. Alternatively, YOU CAN PURCHASE PHOTO BOOTH VOUCHERS AHEAD OF TIME when you purchase your tickets at school with check or cash.
LADIES' DRESS CODE
* Dresses must provide appropriate coverage. No plunging necklines, below-the-hip bare backs, or cut-outs around bust line or lower hip area.
* Owing to the style of the day, we understand that many dresses are made in two pieces. However, to maintain an appropriate dress for the prom, no more than 3" of your midriff may be exposed.
* Dress length or slits should not reveal more than six inches above the middle of the knee.
* If you have any doubts about your dress choice, SEE MRS. FARMER.
GENTLEMEN'S DRESS CODE
* Tuxedos/Suits with ties are required.
* Dress shirts must be worn at all times during prom. If the dress shirt is of a semi-transparent material, an undershirt must also be worn.
* Top hats or cowboy hats may not be worn inside the building.